Members-First Workshop Registration - February 25, 2020 at 9AM PST
Workshop Registration - March 10, 2020
Some of our most popular workshops fill up fast, so register early to guarantee your place! Registrations are accepted online or by phone. If the class you are wanting to attend is full, please put your name on the waiting list.
To register for a workshop, do one of the following:
• Use our online registration. View the course you wish to register for, then click the "add to cart" button to add it to your shopping cart.
• Call Sitka at (541) 994-5485 and we will happily help you.
Become a Member. Members receive discounts of up to 30% on classes based on membership level.
Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Some popular classes have a waiting list. Please check our workshop page for class availability. If enrollment maximum is reached, your name may be added to a wait list. If an enrolled student cancels, Sitka will notify all who are on the wait list, starting with the first person on the list.
Sitka is excited to offer scholarships to anyone who require financial assistance to participate in a Sitka workshop as we believe everyone should have the opportunity to nurture their creativity. Scholarships cover one-half of a workshop's tuition and recipients are responsible for paying the remainder of the tuition, as well as the full cost of travel, accommodations, meals and material fees. Awards are based on financial need and the benefit that he or she will gain through taking the workshop. Please download our scholarship application for more information on how to apply.
• If you need to make a registration cancellation, please call 541-994-5485 or email.
• Cancelling a registration 21+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund less a $40 administrative fee (If workshop cost is $40 or less there will be no refund.)
• Cancelling a registration 14-20 days prior to workshop = 50% refund of tuition
• There is no refund for registration cancellations made less than 14 days before the first day of the workshop.
• Refunds may be issued by check or applied to the credit card that was used for enrollment.
• Sitka may cancel a workshop 14 days prior to the start date if enrollment is too low or if requested by the instructor. We will notify you and you will receive a 100% refund.
• Outdoor workshops are rarely cancelled due to inclement weather.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us at (541) 994-5485 or email us.
We hope you take a workshop at Sitka and have an extraordinary experience!